Friday, July 1, 2011

Cup of Tea Tuesdays- Shoesdays!

I would like to introduce you to my new sneakers. They are just my cup of tea!
 A Uk resident politely pointed out that it will be unlikely that I am to do any sneaking, hence why they call them trainers. I however, being self aware and knowing I require a little more support for my arches when training for triathlons, am more likely to be sneaking than training in the near future. So once again, Potato-Potahtoe-Tattie!
Anyhow, here are my new shoes! They are some kind of wonderful!

Kitschen shoes by Converse! And yes, I have a decorative stump just lying around for display purposes! You can take the girl out of the forest, but you can't take the forest out of my interior decorating!

It is no secret that I like me a good pair of Chucks, and in keeping with my recent keenness of primary colours, I was naturally drawn to these kicks. Pictured are little blenders,  very cute cuckoo clocks and  tiny curtains. I call them my housewife shoes, and the fabric designed by Michael Miller (though Cons give no credit) is called 50's Kitchen, so being the golden era for this term, I was not that far off!

Kitschy pattern + Kitchen paraphernalia = Kitschen! Bitchin'

These are perfect for my first 'summer in Scotland which has thus far included plenty of socks!

Ps. Many Scotland shoe stores will give you a generous student discount, just bring along that student card with your best studenty mug shot on!

If you loved the retro pattern and are looking for a new fabric site, don't look any further. Click this for a link to Michael Miller Fabrics! I especially like the Gnomes, Western and Sophia collections. Enjoy!

erin x edinburgh shoe stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts