Monday, May 30, 2011

This has nothing to do with Scotland folks!

Want an easy alternative to the ol' cauliflower and cheese sauce staple?
Popcorn Cauliflower is the answer my friends!

This has been a recipe I have long wanted to try, since the the days of being smitten with the Surreal Gourmet's Bob Blumer. This recipe turns an unassuming head of cauliflower into a crunchy, salty, popcorny perfection.
As someone who is fond of recycling, I thought I would try another 'R' and reused a popcorn box that I hung onto after seeing Submarine in London last month. Its new purpose is my kitschy cauliflower container in times like these. I filled the bottom first and perched the hot cauliflower on top, creating the appearence of my favoutite movie munchie. I took a quick picture (or a series of seven, let's be honest) and enjoyed!

Yum, tasty cauliflower by an uber creative Canadian cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts