Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flake 99 Three Ways

Things you will not find in this post:
  • Debauchery or eroticism with ice cream based products
  • A triplet of recipes with Flake 99s in the list of ingredients
  • A descriptive guide detailing 99 or 3 ways of doing... anything really
So, now that that is out of the way, these are pictures of me and my massive plastic Flake 99s in and around Edinburgh. I was not sold on my first sampling of this time honoured treat, so in an effort to embrace British culture, I thought I would embrace as many cones as I could, literally. I swear I am not sponsored in any way by the British soft serve sensation, I am just a girl who likes to snap photos of myself standing awkwardly infront of gigantic fake Flake 99s. That is all. Enjoy!
I've got 99 problems but an ice cream ain't one! I wonder if I owe Jay-Z any royalties for that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts